Welcome to free AI.Cast – Software Intelligence Episode 3 – Complement Your AI Development Capacity
Welcome to Codento’s AI.cast!
This is the third and final Episode of our theme Software Intelligence!
Did you know that a whopping seven out of ten Generative AI startups have selected Google Cloud’s AI capabilities as the foundation for their future?
Today’s AI.cast spotlight is on how to effectively complement your own development capacity with
Codento’s AI professionals, particularly when operating on Google Cloud.
Imagine seamlessly integrating AI and app experts into your teams for MVPs, lightning-fast scaling, or sustaining your continuous operations.
In this episode we will cover the following view-points:
- Toni Kaikkonen, Director of Services at Codento, will share insights into how we at Codento empower Nordic software businesses by expanding resources and integrating the latest technologies.
- Riikka Käsnänen from our customer Fastems, will talk about how they speed up their software development with Codento’s help.
- Andrew Moschetti from Google, will talk about how Google ensures its partners possess the right competencies and what you should seek in a Google partner.
The cast in this episode:
- Toni Kaikkonen, Service Director – Codento
- Andrew Moschetti, Cloud Engineer – Google
- Riikka Käsnänen, Technical Product Manager – Fastems
- Anthony Gyursanszky, CEO – Codento
So let’s dive headfirst into this ultimate episode!
Register to the free AI.cast to:
- Obtain automatically access to all earlier episodes
- Access to this episode once it is published
- Automatically receive access to all upcoming episodes