Welcome to free AI.Cast – Software Intelligence Episode 2 – Supercharge Software Development with AI

Welcome to free AI.Cast – Software Intelligence Episode 2 – Supercharge Software Development with AI

Welcome to Codento AI.cast on the theme Software Intelligence! 

In this second episode, We are covering the topic: how to supercharge your software development with AI.

We talk about the benefits you can gain from using Google’s AI-powered development tools and what advantages you can gain from seeking help from Codento’s experienced crew.

Check out these mind-blowing stats:

  • Have you ever imagined achieving a 50% turbo boost in code development and documentation? With the magic touch of AI, It’s not just a dream — it is within reach!
  • And get this: 90% of new enterprise app releases by 2025 will include AI functionalities. I bet you would not want yours to be in the remaining 10%?

In this episode, we’re bringing you insights from industry experts:

  • Andrew Moschetti from Google will shed light on the endless possibilities – and also the hurdles – of leveraging Google’s Generative AI tools for software development.
  • Jaakko Hartikainen, the Co-founder & Co-CEO of cloud native startup, Agileday will unravel how Agileday’s human-fit operating platform is supercharged by Google Cloud Platform’s cutting-edge capabilities.
  • Anssi Tamminen, the CEO of another aspirational software business Systam, will talk about how Systam’s day-to-day operations have changed with the infusion of AI.
  • Topi Juden from Fastems, will explain how Codento helped them build a factory Cockpit solution for their industrial customers.

The cast in this episode:

  • Anssi Tamminen, CEO –  Systam
  • Topi Juden, CTO – Fastems
  • Jaakko Hartikainen, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Agileday
  • Andrew Moschetti, Cloud Engineer – Google
  • Anthony Gyursanszky, CEO – Codento

So if you are ready to unlock the secrets of software intelligence that’ll catapult your business into a whole new dimension, join us on this exciting journey!

 

Register to the free AI.cast to:

  • Obtain automatically access to all earlier episodes
  • Access to this episode once it is published
  • Automatically receive access to all upcoming episodes