Welcome to free AI.Cast – Software Intelligence Episode 2 – Supercharge Software Development with AI
Welcome to Codento AI.cast on the theme Software Intelligence!
In this second episode, We are covering the topic: how to supercharge your software development with AI.
We talk about the benefits you can gain from using Google’s AI-powered development tools and what advantages you can gain from seeking help from Codento’s experienced crew.
Check out these mind-blowing stats:
- Have you ever imagined achieving a 50% turbo boost in code development and documentation? With the magic touch of AI, It’s not just a dream — it is within reach!
- And get this: 90% of new enterprise app releases by 2025 will include AI functionalities. I bet you would not want yours to be in the remaining 10%?
In this episode, we’re bringing you insights from industry experts:
- Andrew Moschetti from Google will shed light on the endless possibilities – and also the hurdles – of leveraging Google’s Generative AI tools for software development.
- Jaakko Hartikainen, the Co-founder & Co-CEO of cloud native startup, Agileday will unravel how Agileday’s human-fit operating platform is supercharged by Google Cloud Platform’s cutting-edge capabilities.
- Anssi Tamminen, the CEO of another aspirational software business Systam, will talk about how Systam’s day-to-day operations have changed with the infusion of AI.
- Topi Juden from Fastems, will explain how Codento helped them build a factory Cockpit solution for their industrial customers.
The cast in this episode:
- Anssi Tamminen, CEO – Systam
- Topi Juden, CTO – Fastems
- Jaakko Hartikainen, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Agileday
- Andrew Moschetti, Cloud Engineer – Google
- Anthony Gyursanszky, CEO – Codento
So if you are ready to unlock the secrets of software intelligence that’ll catapult your business into a whole new dimension, join us on this exciting journey!
Register to the free AI.cast to:
- Obtain automatically access to all earlier episodes
- Access to this episode once it is published
- Automatically receive access to all upcoming episodes