Welcome to free AI.Cast – Smart Operations Episode 1 – Smart Scheduling
Leaders of operations, production, or logistics – did you know that:
- Almost 90 percent of industrial companies are already planning to implement Artificial Intelligence in their production networks
- 20 percent of all industrial companies’ annual revenue is spent on preventing poor quality, appraising quality, or mitigating internal and external failures
- Through tighter integration of suppliers and through supply chain transparency, forecasting could become more than 30 percent more accurate?
Our three episodes of Codento AI.cast with the theme Smart Operations will cover means to achieve better visibility, efficiency and automation without heavy costs. We at Codento, our partner Google and our customers like Fastems and Okmetic will talk about what you can achieve by using the newest technology that has been tested in the toughest of circumstances.
In the first episode you will hear how to smart schedule operations with AI.
The following topics are discussed:
- Smart scheduling and production optimization in an industrial setting
- Managing the manufacturing of advanced high-tech solutions – just in time for the customers’ needs
- Future visions of using AI and machine learning in the industrial setting.
Cast in this episode:
- Topi Juden, Head of Digital Manufacturing – Fastems
- Vesa-Pekka Lempinen, Chief Quality Officer – Okmetic
- Janne Flinck, Data & AI Lead – Codento
- Anthony Gyursanszky, CEO – Codento
Register to the free AI.cast to:
- Obtain automatically access to all earlier episodes
- Access to this episode once it is published
- Automatically receive access to all upcoming episodes