Google Cloud is the fastest growing cloud platform, with the importance and value of its expertise growing rapidly in the market. Codento, onthe other hand, is one of Finland’s leading Google Cloud organizations, and as our community grows, we are looking for experts in various cloud technologies for demanding consulting tasks to develop into a Google Cloud professional.
So if pioneering in cloud technology is close to your heart and you want to challenge yourself with other empathetic and persistent codentians, we’re the right fit for you!
Your role in the growth journey:
As a Software Architect at Codento you work in responsible expert positions, designing and utilizing the opportunities brought by cloud technologies to achieve our customer’s business goals. Together with other codentians, you participate in the development of common delivery models and service products and at the same time promote our common growth journey in many areas.
Your duties include:
- To define and design architecture of the application
- If necessary, to serve as the Scrum Master of the software development team
- To participate in customer situation mapping, finding quick utilities of the solutions and PoC planning
- To be involved with the customer in choosing the software technologies to use
- To build Codento’s technical approach and to innovate something new continuously
- To have fun solving entertaining puzzles
You’ll get to work with new Google cloud technology tools that deepen and expand the knowledge you already have.
The following skills help you to jump into the growth journey:
- Long hands-on experience in some programming area
- E.g. Node.js, Python, Go, Java, .NET, React, Angular
- Your experience in application architecture
- Your understanding of DevOps tools and policies
- Your understanding of cloud technology
- Your ability to listen to the customer and talk to find the best possible solution
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
Your expertise doesn’t necessarily have to be already focused on the Google Cloud, because we’ll train you to be a GCP professional. Both of the other two large cloud platforms serve as an excellent basis for learning GCP.
With Codento, you can take advantage of your existing knowledge and expand it with Google Cloud. We support your progress as a Google Cloud Professional in every way we can for example by providing materials and time and also sharing knowledge across the organization. This is how we develop both as individuals and as a community!
As a codentian, you are part of an inspiring and empathetic community united by a desire to develop in technology and human skills. In our daily lives, we skillfully utilize agile operating models. We also expect teamwork skills and a desire to promote good group spirit from all codentians.
Interested? Wondering about something?
Send an application or a message to Perttu at email@example.com
You can also ask for more detailed information or anything related to us from the same address! 🙂