Google Cloud is the fastest growing cloud platform, with the importance and value of its expertise growing rapidly in the market. Codento, on the other hand, is one of Finland’s leading Google Cloud organizations, and as our community grows, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect for challenging consultant projects.
If pioneering in cloud technologies is close to your heart and you want to be able to challenge yourself in an empathetic and friendly group, we’re the right fit for you!
Your tasks during our growth journey:
As a cloud architect at Codento, you work in responsible expert positions by planning and utilizing the opportunities brought by cloud technologies to help our customers.
This means, among other things:
- Working hands-on: You define and plan the architecture of the cloud and you are also involved in implementing this for the customer
- Doing something new: You open up customer relationships with your expertise and are involved in building teams around them
- Sharing expertise: You support e.g. Data/AI team in the selection/implementation of services and tools, and you act as a mentor for juniors
- Larger and longer scale: You make technology choices that support strategic goals and build Codento’s competence development path together with others
- And of course, problem-solving: You have fun solving tricky puzzles!
You work with cloud technology tools that deepen and expand your already possessed know-how.
When you join us, we expect you to have:
- Previous strong knowledge of at least one cloud (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Solid and versatile hands-on experience in software development and software production, as well as the ability to compare different technologies
- Understanding of DevOps tools and practices
- Good communication skills and the ability to lead a team if necessary
- Business understanding
- Strong speaking and writing skills in both Finnish and English
So your skills don’t necessarily have to be focused on Google Cloud since we also train AWS and Azure experts to become Google Cloud professionals.
With Codento, you can utilize your accumulated expertise and expand and deepen it in Google Cloud. We support your development by providing materials and time, sharing know-how, support from experienced colleagues and, of course, interesting assignments. This is how we develop both as individuals and as an organization.
As Codentian, you are part of an inspiring and empathetic community, which is united by the desire to develop in technology and people skills. We involve the people of Codento in essential decision-making situations and expect their participation. Thus, cooperation skills and the desire to promote good teamwork are also important qualities for a person from Codentians.
So, we offer a flexible and open work environment where you can develop in modern technologies. We expect from you the desire to learn new things, the ability to deal with changes, the determination to achieve our common goal, and the ability to take others into consideration.
Interested? Wondering about something?
Send us an application via the form below!
You can also ask anything about us or the work tasks via the same form. 🙂