Google Cloud is the fastest growing cloud platform, with the importance and value of its expertise growing rapidly in the market. Codento, on the other hand, is one of Finland’s leading Google Cloud organizations, and as our community grows, we are looking for experts in various cloud technologies for demanding consulting tasks to develop into a Google Cloud professional.
So if pioneering in cloud technology is close to your heart and you want to challenge yourself with other empathetic and persistent codentians, we’re the right fit for you!
Your role in the growth journey:
As a cloud architect at Codento, you work in responsible expert positions, designing and utilizing the opportunities brought by cloud technologies to achieve our customer’s business goals. Together with other codentians, you participate in the development of common delivery models and service products and at the same time promote our common growth journey in many areas.
Your duties include:
- To define as well as design architecture of the cloud
- To participate in customer situation mapping, finding quick utilities of the solutions, and PoC planning
- To be heavily involved in configuring cloud structures (e.g., organization, logs, security, VPCs, firewalls, CI/CD policies)
- To support DevOps and Data/AI teams in selecting and deploying GCP services and tools
- To build Codento’s technical approach and to innovate something new continuously
- To have fun solving entertaining puzzles
You’ll get to work with new Google cloud technology tools that deepen and expand the knowledge you already have.
The following skills help you to jump into the growth journey:
- Your previous strong knowledge of at least one cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Your solid hands-on experience in software development
- E.g. Node.js, Python, Go, Java, .NET, React, Angular
- Your understanding of DevOps tools and practices
- Your ability to discuss to find the best possible solution
- Fluency in both Finnish and English
Your expertise doesn’t necessarily have to be already focused on the Google Cloud because we’ll train you to be a GCP professional. Both of the other two large cloud platforms serve as an excellent basis for learning GCP.
With Codento, you will take advantage of your existing knowledge and expand it with Google Cloud. We support your progress as a Google Cloud Professional in every way we can for example by providing materials and time, sharing knowledge across the organization, support from experienced colleagues, and providing interesting customer cases to work on. This is how we develop both as individuals and as a community.
As a Codentian, you are part of an inspiring and empathetic community united by hunger to develop in technology and human skills. We get every Codentian involved in relevant decisions and expect Codentians to be actively involved. We also appreciate teamwork skills and a desire to promote good group spirit.
To conclude, we offer a flexible and transparent working environment where you can develop yourself in modern technologies. In return we expect you to be eager to learn more, be perseverant towards our common goals, and take others into account.
Interested? Wondering about something?
Drop Perttu a message and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile via the form below.
You can also ask for more detailed information or anything related to us via the form of by connecting on LinkedIn. 🙂